24 марта, 2006 (пятница, 07:30)Abrol Kakharov
Eng. (Mining), Ph.D. Professor
1998 at present- Consultant
1994 - The University of World Economy and Diplomacy. Received formal title Professor of Economics and Management (Moscow, USSR).
1982 - Moscow Central Certification Committee of the USSR. Received Doctorate degree in gold mining (Economics and Management)
1969 - Economy Institute, Candidate of Science (Uzbekistan)
1959 - Middle Asian Polytechnic Institute, Diploma in Engineering (Mining) (Uzbekistan)
1998 at the Present- Consultant of Gold Mining
1994 - The University of World Economy and Diplomacy (Tashkent, Uzbekistan.) Professor (lecturing, consulting)
1991 - Marjanbulak Gold Mine (Uzbekistan). Director (Prospecting, mining, hydro-metallic process for gold, reconstruction, new technology invention, health and safety insurance for policies, environment control process, etc.)
1985 - Academy of Sciences, Bioorganic Chemistry Institute (Tashkent, Uzbekistan) Research Fellow and Professor (research for new biotechnology for leaching gold, new technology of mining, making feasibility study for mining, designer open pit and underground mining, lectures on international activity, such as for the United Nations, European, and Russian countries, etc.)
1972 - “UzbekGold Corporation” (Tashkent, Uzbekistan), Director (Builder of eight gold mines, and five plants, scientific research for geology exploration, and process technology for drilling, blasting excavation, transportation, crushing, milling, gravitation, flotation, hydrometallurgical process: sorption and desorption, management people, teacher of skill improvement to mining specialists in economics and management)
1967 - Muruntau Gold Mine and Uranium Mining (Uzbekistan) Director (Building one of the biggest mining in the world). Management and arranging social security for thousands of workers
Publication sand patents:
1. USSR Patent #153533 “C” regarding; "Method For Refining gold containing ore". More than 20 patents.
2. Kakharov A. (1997) Toronto, International Gold Mining Conference on CIS republics sponsored by the Canadian publication “NORTHERN MINER”: “History on current state of gold mining in Central Asia and Kazakhstan and its development potential”.
3. Kakharov, À. (1996) "Non-residue technology - a way towards deciding ecological problems", International Fund for Ecology. (Tashkent, Uzbekistan)
4. Sadykov A, S., Kakharov À., Sagdieva M., (1984.) " The role of bio-technology in creating residue production”, Report to the international Conference of the United Nations on waste and bio-waste, (Tashkent, Uzbekistan).
5. More then 60 articles and 3 books. (Subjects: gold, silver, copper, lead, zinc, tin, tungsten, molybdenum, germanium, and raw materials: “Problems in Increasing Economic Effectiveness of Gold producing Industry of Uzbekistan”1981.Uzbekistan Academy of sciens-451 pages.”)
Medals and decorations:
Awarded Own 5 decorations (From Government former USSR and Uzbekistan).